Questions answered...

Madbull and Scratchie
The girl on the right (well here on the left) is Juju. Helda, Juju and I (along with Ama who was in Spain on study abroad at the time of this pic) made up the core of the Dance Committee at UCU. Helda had lived across the hall from me first year, but somehow it wasn't until second year that we all got close. Ama, Helda and I debuted the new Dance Co to Missy Elliot's Work It at our school's talent night shindig, and then we roped in Juju for Sean Paul's Get Busy :-) Juju and I roomed together one summer (Helda was in the apartment on the ground floor) and that brought us alot closer together. That summer Helda and I even headed off to Alicante, Spain to visit Ama. Fashion-wise Juju will always be the more daring of the four. Apparently I'm right there behind Juju, according to Helda, but I'd have to have Juju's curves and long hair to pull off some of the outfits *grin* We've even done a dance to an MC Hammer medley where we were outfitted in tights, multicoloured flourescent socks and crazy wigs... I miss them so much... man, college... those were the days.

Japrincezzshae
I don't think I'm brave at all. I'm just a very stubborn person with a bad temper.

1 comment:

Mad Bull said...

Ok... Juju sounds like a sweetie. Or maybe some powerful magic. Either way, good name...