Of all the things to happen...

... Victoria's Secret's signiature cotton panty special has increased from 5 for US$19 to US$25. This is just too much, first the bread rolls at Lee's Family Food Fair, then the chocolate Bobbys and small lunch at work, and now this. Alright, I throw in the towel. I mean it's not like panties have any resale value, what, have they increased the cotton thread count? One cotton panty for US$5 is pretty much what this comes down to. I think I'm going to have to start taking a closer look at what Hanes has to offer.

3 comments:

Scratchie said...

or consider the option of not wear........let me stop right there.....

Mad Bull said...

What the hell is happening to the world? I mean, they're not oil or anything? ;-)

slybabyk said...

commando in jeans is no fun scrtachie :(

and who knows mad bull, maybe some oil does go into their production... all i know is that my panty horizons have expanded effective immediately.