Quickie blog

J has been here since Monday :) So it's understandable that I hadn't really checked any of my email accounts since before I went to get him at the airport on Monday. Actually, that's not true, I've checked my work email, no choice there. On Monday it was as if almost everything that could go wrong did. The server kept dying at work, and then my keyboard quit. Seriously quit, as in had to wait on a new keyboard to come from systems quit! But I made it to the airport on time and J and I have been having a great time all week.

I'm just about to leave to head into the office. I normally go in at about 1:00 pm, but since we might try to go to catch the motorsports part of Montego Bay's 25th anniversary celebrations tomorrow I stayed here to try and get some editing done so I wouldn't be up till the crack of dawn on Monday morning.

Anyway, time to head off to work. :)

No comments: