Ramblings

Don't you hate re-installing a computer? I can't believe just Tuesday I was actually telling people that I like reformatting computers. What a load of bull. The only thing I'm looking forward to is re-installing the Sims 2. There's a new EP out called Nightlife but with the length of time this laptop took to load University, jah know I won't be buying that EP aaaanytime soon. Unless my papers come through soon and I'm buying it for the PC up in LA.

Speaking of Louisiana, the Andersons are looking to move to Florida soon. It's pretty much confirmed that J got ordered to Tyndall Air Force Base, which is right by Panama City. Now we really wanted to go to Tampa, but still Florida! It's closer to Jamaica for one thing, so that should mean cheaper plane fares, and Orlando is only 6.5 hours drive away so we could use the timeshare more once I'm there.

Let's see, other than that nothing much else is going on. Trying to keep going at work, last Sunday made three months (wondering if I blogged that already) at the paper, and right now I'm trying to stay organised. I love my Palm Tungsten T2, it's not the latest model but it sure helps me stay on top of things. Now I just need to find a way to waterproof the thing so I can enter the ideas that I always come up with in the shower.

Ramblings, ahhhh I missed my blog. Just the ability to type, and type, whatever comes to mind. I wonder how many people read this thing though. Anyway, here's something cool I found. It's an online map where the people who know can post little flags on where they're from, complete with messages and pictures. Here's mine:

http://www.risingconcepts.com/frapper/slybabyk

Have fun.

No comments: