No Internet

It's like one of the circles in Dantes Hell, no J, no home phone, no Internet (and I mean no high speed, no wireless, no dialup, NOTHING). Apparently there was a fire in the complex either Monday or Tuesday night that damaged the Cable and Wireless Jamaica power lines. So right now I'm at Cafe What's On Jamaica at Devon House typing for all I'm worth until 10:00 pm when they close.

Missing J is hard. This most recent was so much better than the one in July, even though we had one week less than the last time. We've just become closer emotionally, and I'm not afraid to say it, we had some damn good sex!! DWL... seriously, ladies, going to the gym and building those abs works! I didn't even whimper today when the fitness guy at work upgraded my workout to advanced crunches. I just kept chanting my mantra over and over in my head, 'Will... get... more... balance... on... top...' *giggle*

Anyway, time to pay the bill and go...

No comments: