From my heart

Sometimes you can't find the words to express your feelings. The paradox of my life is that I'm a journalist but when it comes to describing those deep emotions that are close to my heart I usually clam up tighter than an oyster. Luckily we have artistes and songwriters out there whose music mirror what we feel in our hearts. So these are for J, from my heart:

Faith Evans - Never Gonna Let You Go

Ginuwine - My Whole Life Has Changed

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby

SWV - Weak

Micheal Jackson - You Are Not Alone

Jodeci - Love You For Life

Aaliyah - One In A Million

AZ Yet - Last Night

TLC - Red Light Special

Tweet - Turn Da Lights Off

Jodeci - Freakin You

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You

Destiny's Child - Cater 2 U

Phil Collins and Babyface - True Colors

All 4 One - I Swear

Micheal Jackson - Speechless

John Legend - Ordinary People

No comments: