Still can't shake...

... those last two hours. Today everything ran over until almost 7:00 pm. Just when you think you have everything under control and going along smoothly you realise that you're missing a bunch of pictures that could seriously derail your edition. Then you have to wait on them... then the printer doesn't want to work, talk about snowball. But thanfully Tim (the paginator assigned to TA) was very patient with me today and we got everything rolled off eventually. *whew*

So now I'm just going to check up on some eBay and Paypal matters and then head back upstairs to finish watching a movie with J. I knew his three weeks here were going to go by quickly but this has just been ridiculous. And since he's not confirmed to come back at the beginning of September I really am starting to feel down about the whole thing. Oh, add PMS to that mix. I think I better make sure that I go to bed early tonight so I'm in a decent frame of mind for tomorrow!

No comments: