Hurricane Dennis

I had to ask my friend Dennis in Holland is what we do him so why he had to send this hurricane down onto Jamaica *rofl* Sometime within the next 24 hours Hurricane Dennis should be passing to the north of Jamaica. So we're in batten down mode here. Just got back from dinner at Dragon Court with J, my father and his girlfriend. We took them to dinner to celebrate me getting a 1 year contract at The Jamaica Observer but truth be told it didn't feel like much of a celebration to me--kept thinking about what it would be like if my mother was there.

Putting the finishing touches the newsletter we're sending out to family and close friends for our first anniversary. J brought down this picture of us from back in 1998 at either the quarter or semifinals for the Pulse Faces of Summer fashion show. This one is going on the front page with the piece entitled "Before they became the Andersons."

And then on the last page with the piece titled "The First Year and Beyond" we're going to put these two pictures from the dexterity on Sunday gone. :-)

No comments: