ODB tidbit for today

This last part of today's Bible reading caught my eye

Romans 8:38 - For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That's a strong link isn't it? Especially when you think about the things that we let separate us from other people like race, where you're from, what school you went to, whether you shop at Walmart or somewhere 'better'...

Well I'm off to work in a couple minutes. I have another edition that I'm going to be responsible for that rolls off today. This is my first time doing it so *fingers crossed* The person who was doing it before is going to sit and walk through the process with me so I should be okay :-)

No comments: