Crossing fingers, eyes and toes!

OK, this post is going to be short and sweet. I've stayed up a bit too late looking around my first 'classroom' for my University of Phoenix Management MA, but I must say I'm scared and excited all at the same time. Six weeks long, I can tell it's going to be an intensive course, but that's good. Hopefully I won't suffer the mid-term slump that always used to grip me in college.

Tomorrow's blog will definitely include a few tidbits on how my 'first day of class' went and also the results of the Florida Driver's License written test that I'm heading to the DMV at lunch time to sit.

Wish me luck!

PS, this if fun (thanks Tav!) Every woman has had a nail girl like this one...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8126430922330991484&q=genre%3A
(sorry, couldn't figure out how to embed this vid)

No comments: