On your mark...

I completed my first assignment today. Apparently for each course you take at University of Phoenix you post a short biography of yourself as your first assignment. So while J dozed on the cough and Moo snored in her crib I got to it. Thankfully my new job has me back into the swing of things with writing so it didn't take me too long to hammer something out.

Other than that I also bit the bullet this weekend and paid the fees for my first course. The nice thing about being a cash student and not being dependent on financial aid is that I can set my own pace for the degree program. What I plan to do is save during the six weeks of each course and if I have enough to take the next course immediately afterwards then I'll do that, if not I'll be allowed to take as much time as I need to amass the necessary money. Now that is flexibility.

No comments: