Worthwhile or worthless

How do we decide whether something is worthwhile or worthless. I was telling my boss earlier today that I've managed to blog every day except one since making my daily blog promise (challenge?) and that led into a discussion about how many blogs in the blogosphere are worth reading. He reads mainly political blogs. I mainly read the blogs of my friends and others in the Caribbean Bloggers circle. We both agreed that most of the millions of blogs out there are crap. He doesn't blog yet but since I do, here's the question - how do I know my blog isn't part of the blog-garbage cluttering up the net?

2 comments:

Yamfoot said...

i guess you can look at your statistics (I never do), see who is visiting.

but i dont think it matters who or how many people read one's blog.

Mine is for self expression. I keep a paper journal as well, but that's only for private matters!

slybabyk said...

good point yamfoot... i'm good as long as people keep commenting. that way i know what i'm saying at least makes sense on some level (i confuse myself and others quite easily sometimes lol)

i also keep a paper journal for those close to the heart matters! :D