The best laid plans

So much for blogging daily huh? Since Monday everything has just been going at breakneck pace. Tuesday was a bust at the DMV because I left all my paperwork at home. This at least gave me the ooportunity to reschedule and be able to take the driving exam right after the written test. I decided on Wednesday morning instead of during my lunch break so I wouldn't have too much time to turn myself into a nervous wreck. I only had three incorrect answers on the general knowledge section and I got all the signs right. Had a couple stop sign and 3-point turn issues but not enough to fail me, so I'm the proud owner of a new driver's license.

The masters program is going okay so far. I keep having to resist the urge to buy a home laser printer, but let's just say after the charge UOP levelled at my AMEX card yesterday, I won't be buying a blessed thing anytime soon. I can't wait until tomorrow to ask my advisors what's going on.

Other than that the little miss is through the worst of her teething for now and has two brand spanking new bottom teeth to show for her efforts. I didn't know she could possibly look any cuter but she sure does!

No comments: