"You're finally pregnant!"

As if to say we just now conceived LOL The funniest thing is that some people are just now realising that I'm pregnant, like a co-worker who I say hi to and see at least twice a week. I couldn't help but grin at the shocked expression on his face as he gazed down at my bump and comprehension dawned in his eyes. Come to think of it, now that I look at this picture, I still don't really look that pregnancy (note: I'll be all of 7 months next week). I mean, the clothing tells the tale, that's a maternity top, but those jeans are actually a size 5 pair of jeans from Long Elegant Legs that I'd bought last year. Praise the Lord too, they're the only pair of jeans that can still fit, and apparently maternity jeans manufacturers don't believe tall women get pregnant.

What's up with that anyway? Even before I got pregnant I always had massive problems, like the Gap for some reason is all gung-ho about Long length jeans, but do they make long length pants? No. What? Tall women only wear jeans? And by tall, I mean 34" inseam. That's tall. Not this 30" or 32" inseam that some people try to pass off as long length that look like regular floodas pants, as opposed to the regular 28" Katrina-style floodas pants. Hmm, I sense that this post is becoming a rant LOL Actually I'm in a pretty good mood today. Got a lot of stuff done on the road and I'm done getting dolled up for Jas' arrival next Tuesday. Anyway, Moo Moo's starting to tense up... time to go eat!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey while i was pregnant i too was in small pants and materinity shirts (WOO HOO) lol now after i had my baby i cannot fit in my old jeand funny huh? You should hit me back :):)

Mad Bull said...

Seven months? Wow. Looks like 4 or 5 months to me...

Scratchie said...

You are pregnant?...Yuh sure?....nahhhhhhh yuh only imitating.... :D