Thank you to everyone...

... who sent Mother's Day wishes. I looked at the laptop this morning (was too tired when I came in from work last night) and I had so many MSN messages from friends and acquaintances wishing my Happy Mother's Day that I almost started crying.

Here's one of the nicest ones I received:

i read ur blog for this morning and i cant say i understand wat u r going through but from what i have seen and heard u have had and r having a great life just being who u r and i guess u should b happy that u had as much time as u did with ur mom and i predict that u r going to b a great mom u already have the text book situations down pat and i want u to know that i have been grateful to God...

for placing u in y life and kim whenever u want i will share my mom there is enough of her to go around it might not be the same but it is a gesture but i am sure u have other angels that ur mom has secretly put in ur life to replace her (Maelynn hint hint) it might not b a coincidence that ur first child is a girl

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY

Thanks Sue! And to everyone who sent me messages, and most of all to Jas'... you made my day.

No comments: