Tapping the side of the keyboard

I guess this is what happens when you haven't blogged in awhile but have a million and one things that you've been thinking about saying. Like the fact that my car was broken into last Thursday morning (may the bastards rot in the most cesspit-like, fierry nether reaches of hell). Mind you, they took my radio, which has been broken since February with my Maroon 5 CD stuck inside. But they also got my Palm PDA which had slipped out my bag and was apparently on the back seat. Luckily, they jimmed open the door and didn't break the lock or the window. I suppose I shouldn't be too upset, they even left the screws that had been holding the radio in its bracket. At the end of the day I still feel severely violated. I've never had a vehicle broken into before and I'm just now feeling comfortable sitting in the car alone again. Silly, I know, but it's like I keep feeling that someone is going to come up from behind the passenger seat and nab me.

Then, there's the hellish pregnancy gas pain I've been going through. Male and more squimish readers feel free to skip this paragraph, but I just had to put this in there. I mean who KNEW that gas pains could hurt THIS bad? Two weeks ago I even went to my OB in tears because I thought there was something hurting my baby. I did a blood test and a urine test (which of course turned up nothing) and it wasn't until my last lamaze class, when they hit full force, that I found out what was going on. The lady in front of me turned to see if I was okay and then randomly asked if I'd been drinking cows milk. Who knew that 100% cows milk could cause suck distress?! I guess I'll have to try 2% but until then it's a straight diet of ginger tea.

Other than that I'm here enjoying Moo Moo moving around in my tummy. It's like being in my own special world, since although if you put your hand on my tummy you will feel her kicking, it doesn't feel quite the same for anyone else as it does for me :)

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Enjoy this time, stay away from the milk. You will look back at this time fondly eventually...

slybabyk said...

That's just devious :( But yeah, it is a nasty feeling, isn't it?