Quotes 2105

Not sure who came up with this one...

The career of a writer is comparable to that of a woman of easy virtue. You write first for pleasure, later for the pleasure of others and finally for the money.

In other news: My child will not starve, I have COLUSTRUM! No, I'm not going to explain what that means. I know in a couple weeks I'll look back at this post and be embarassed as hell but right now I'm too happy to care. Can't be bothered to find a dictionary? Ask a heavily pregnant woman or new mother (older Moms might not remember).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MY GIRL! Did I just read about what comes out of your breasts? EWWW! I know we're friends and all but c'mon man, some things must be sacred... EWWW!

Luv U too Kimmi :) Hope you and Mae Lynn are doing well and that your *gags* colostrum keeps her well fed.