Somersault Central

Okay, so our child is going to be an Olympic gymnast. That's the only explanation. Well, that, or as I told J yesterday, she's busy practising some senior kung fu moves. Her favourite seems to be the Somersault Crane Style... roll roll roll, lash out hard, then jab jab jab to follow up. Lucky for me she's still cushioned inside the uterus because the Lord knows if this was an open air assault on my person I'd be in tears. As it is she's really fun to watch - my 'basketball' tummy undulates and stretches (quite painless for the non-mommies out there!) and sometimes you see what has to be her head poking out one side. Plus, J is here! He's loving watching and feeling the tummy as his daughter goes through her gymnastics or kung fu paces. :p

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

Enjoy... soon all dem licks will be 4 real! ;-)

Unknown said...

I love the feeling of a baby moving inside me, my child was also a gymnist hehe