Eight months and HOME

Nothing feels as good as coming home. No, nothing feels as good as coming home and realising that the packing boxes that you'd left have are no more, that your husband really and truly cleaned and did his best to make your coming really sweet. Looking around I realised that all that's left to do is put out our albums, photos and memorabilia (wifely things to do to be sure! LOL) and I almost started to cry. I think J is bewildered by how I was gushing about the house but I guess men think differently. To me the effort he put into organising everything shows how much he cares because when I left the shippers had just brought our stuff and there were boxes piled up to the roof. Mucho brownie points, definitely.

So yup, I'm in the States. I can't wait to go and drive my car, no offense to my 240SX in Jamaica but there's nothing like a turbo SR engine (although I think J has detuned my car, can't blame him I am eight months pregnant today LOL). He's been doing work there too, my A/C is almost fixed (he bought a re-gas kit and tried to do it all himself) and he also took his amazing track race seat out his car so that I'd be able to drive if if necessary. That right there is sacrifice, people, as you can see it's a Pro seat, but he's right... I wouldn't be able to hoist myself over that side piece.

Anyway, it's off to find some food. More blogging later. I'll definitely have more time on my hands but I'll warn you, just like how the blogging took a 'baby' turn a couple months back, don't be surprised if you start reading alot about home improvement woes and my struggle with Wallieworld (Wal Mart) and other retailers as I go about making this place perfect before Moo Moo arrives :-)

Here's my song of the moment...



Matisyahu - King Without A Crown

1 comment:

Mad Bull said...

Yeah, it sounds good. I had it as my song over by the Tower of Babel blog not so long ago.