Sometimes.

"Sometimes it's not about what you want, it's about what you can deal with." - 05/11/05
I'm sitting here realising that in terms of a particular situation that's been troubling me, no one's been able to tell me how to make it stop, but everyone has been quite gung-ho about ow I can deal with it or contain it.

It's like giving a man with a leaky roof an umbrella rather than something to seal his roof and stop the leak. One day, either the whole roof might cave in or he may get so fed up that he rips the umbrella to shreds and burns the whole house down.

Realising this has made me very sad. Esepcially because this is what I think I was trying to get at with the long ass post I made earlier.

I wish my foot wasn't still bandaged, then I could go and run the Hill and forget...

No comments: