Made me smile

Punctuation is powerful

An English professor wrote the words: "A woman without her man is nothing" on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it correctly.

All of the males in the class wrote:
"A woman, without her man, is nothing."

All the females in the class wrote:
"A woman: without her, man is nothing."

Cool, huh? So's enjoying my day off! J and I had a deep heart-to-heart earlier, which was nice, we hadn't been able to sit down for him to be able to get everything off his chest in weeks because I'd been just going and going with work. Plus I finally got Office updated on the laptop (thanks Squeeze!). I am doing a bit of work (the payroll) but I've got MTV on with last week's Making the Band 3 on, and I'm just well, vegetating. It's nice. I'm sure there's something I have to do on the road but I don't want to go out and face the world just yet :)

1 comment:

Scratchie said...

stay put and enjoy the refuge. :)