Hormones and determination

This morning my good friend Dee sent me a link to Lilypie.com where they have the pregnancy tickers that you see above. I can only chalk it up to hormones that since the transperant background option didn't work too well, I decided, "Hey, why not change my entire blog template to fit the ticker?" :-) At least I remembered to save my customized sidebar before I ran off to find a blog with a white background *grin*

In other news, it's pretty much been business as usual. Some upheaval at work because the Editor-in-Chief resigned. I think that will only start hitting me next week when he's not there... strange, he's been a fixture there since I knew what inside looked like. It's going to be weird, well, now to see who's picked to take his place. Not much else going on really. I'm stuffing my face right now though, so maybe I'll blog more later :-)

2 comments:

Mad Bull said...

I heard something about that, but not the details... I wonder if there was some bust up at the workplace or if he just got a better offer elsewhere... of course, if you do decide to respond to my poorly disguised question, email me the answer, don't post it up yahso... ppl at work may find your blog, and ppl have lost jobs due to blogging over less than that.

Mad Bull said...

BTW, do you know Sharon Leach? Tell her that Mad Bull bigged her up, I liked her article today. She don't know me, but I read her regularly... tell her she should start blogging.