Be positive

Ever heard of a horoscope based on your blood type? Apparently they're all the rage in Japan. How do I know this? Well, I finally found out what my blood group is on Wednesday - just in time to get my competitors license for JMMC dexterity 2. So earlier I was doing a search on Google this morning to see what blood group our baby could have when I came across an article about this on Wikipedia. (Incidentally our baby could be anything from A, B, AB or O positive or negative).

So in Japan, your blood type is popularly believed to be predictive of a person's character, personality and compatability with others. Here's how mine (B+) reads:

Type B
Best Traits:
Creative and passionate. Animal loving. Optimistic and flexible.
Worst Traits:
Forgetful, irresponsible, individualist.
Famous Bs:
Jack Nicholson, Luciano Pavorotti, Tom Selleck, Mia Farrow, Paul McCartney, Leonardo DiCaprio

Japanese blood type theory of personality

No comments: