Spiritually

Where do you stand on spirituality?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9014628/site/newsweek/

Just something I saw on the net when I was logging out of my Hotmail account. Things have been so hectic lately I haven't even had time to blog! Jas and I found out the wonders of Windows XP Remote Assistance and it's a God-send, especially since he'd had to reinstall XP because Norton crashed and took down the whole system. Now he sends me an invitation and I can 'log on' to our PC at home, see what's going on and fix what needs fixing :) We were up quite late last night protecting the machine from viruses, worms, trojans and malicious codes.

Today was a typical Monday at work, just a bit more looking around and ordering graphics and images but we were done earlier than last week, so I can't really complain too loudly.

Speaking of complain, I've been doing a lot of thinking on that topic lately, and I believe it just may be one of my vices: I have been complaining quite a bit lately. And it's not that I haven't realised it -- yes, this is the excuse -- but I think I'm justified, I mean I'm trapped here! But no, I did think more about it and I've decided to quit whinging and whining so much.

Well, back to organising my Hotmail contacts, YES I'm a geek at heart, so no need to say anything about it ;-)

No comments: