Getting back into the swing of things...

I've pretty much been sitting behind the laptop for the whole day, alternately chatting away with everyone in the Wheels Jamaica chatroom or clattering away on an article that I'm working on. There are actually 2 that I'm doing. The one I'm writing now is the longer of the two on reggae artist Anthony B and his latest album "Untouchable" which I have here in the CD-rom drive and loaded up in Windows Media Player. I'm almost done with this article but it's been sweat and tears ehehe no blood just yet. It's taking me this long because I suppose I have to get back into the swing of writing. While I was in college it wasn't that bad but now I realize that tomorrow will make one year since I've graduated from University College Utrecht, by the way **Congratulations Kristina!** (UCU Website)

Luckily volunteering at the legal office kept me on my toes with writing and using Word and such :)

The second article is about half the length of the one I'm doing now so hopefully it doesn't take as long!

No comments: