1988 Mitsubishi Cyborg

I think the search for an affordable but fast car to drive here while I'm in temporary "exile" in Jamaica has come to an end. Earlier tonight I left my friend Sal and his girl Nikki at a fashion show and went to test drive this car. I felt bad leaving but then the show was two hours late starting and I've mellowed to the point where I'd rather chill and talk about cars than pretend to be hype and look cute at a show.

1988 Mitsubishi Mirage Cyborg Turbo
1992 VR4 2.0 engine
Brand new Tdo5h-16GB(big) Evo 3 turbo <- yeaaaa!! :-)
stock AFM included (EVO 3 air flow meter available) - already installed!
EVO 3 510cc Injectors
New Cyborg Pressure Plate/Evo3 Cluth Disc
new front end parts including struts
A/c (cold), P/s , P/w, P/m
upgraded Fuel pump
Boost, A/F ratio guages included

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also a jamaican living in jamaica and i have an interest in your car. I would like to know if your selling it and if yes how can i contact you. Please send a response and i'll come back and check your page.

ps. thats a very nice car

Chris

slybabyk said...

I never bought this car. It was something I was looking at but decided against. I ended up buying a single cam KA24E 240SX which I sold when I migrated to the U.S.

Anonymous said...

so would you be able to tell me who is the owner of the car?

slybabyk said...

Unfortunately no. This was from 3 years ago and the car was sold.