Clean Sweep

Dee and I are watching 'Clean Sweep' on TLC and started talking about keeping t-shirts as momentos. So I jumped up and went to see if I could find the sorority rush shirt I got at Washington & Lee back in 2001. I didn't find the shirt - which is really sad because it had a cute Dr Seuss style jingle on it - but I've found quite a few other t-shrits and momentos that have made me happy.

I found the Wood's Creek Music Festival t-shirt (WLU), the Fancy Dress 2001 t-shirt (WLU), my Kostka house t-shirt (Campion) and a t-shirt from the CVM Saint International Face's of Summer Model Search from the year I was assigned to cover the competition.

In the same drawer under all those t-shirts I found a large envelope that along with other things had ALL my certificates from preschool and preparatory school! Apparently I was shrieking so loudly that when I said to Dee, "Guess what?" she immediately knew to ask, "What did you find?" LOL So I've started making plans to get color copies of them and get frames and then tuck these safely away in acid-free paper :-)

No comments: