Sim Accomplishments

Well today has been a busy day in Simsville. It's a pity that I can't make a link to my page over at TheSims2.com because then you could actually see what I've been doing with the various neighborhoods. Anyway, day before yesterday I'd made the Miller family. Cooper, the grandfather with a hunger for knowledge, his son Jacob, a knowledge buff as well, Jacob's wife Peaches, regular home-maker and their teenager daughter Julie who's intent on being Ms. Popularity.

Well the Miller's had a gardner named Meredith and before I realized what was happening, Cooper had romanced her and she was hanging out after work everytime she came over to do the lawns. So I said what the hell, and got them into bed together. And now they're married. Since Meredith and Peaches' is on her third child I figured I'd move grandpa out into his own house. And that's what I spent most of the day building :-)

On the school front, I still haven't heard back from the director of the MA program at LSUS with news about what immigration status I'd have to be in. I just hope that I won't have to pay that out of state tuition fee, $4000+ may not seem like alot to some but it's only J and myself to foot the bills and deal with life. So I do pray I get the in state tuition because that'll be the only way I can afford to do a masters. The way I see it, I got my BA without going into debt, no sense starting now.

No comments: