Schiphol Taxi Service Reincarnated

I might not be in the Netherlands anymore but that doesn't mean I can't do airport runs! Not to Schiphol of course, that'd be a helluva drive but to SHV one of the airports here in the Shreveport Bossier City area. I'm dropping Pam off so that she can fly to FLorida to go get her baby girl Cheyenne. The only difference between back in Utrecht and now is that I have to go and pick Pam up on base. No more, 'Meet me at the car,' or parking the car outside if we were going to leave before the school gates opened.

My most memorable drive would have to be taking ama to the airport to go to Spain for her semester on exchange after having partied the whole night at UCU's Big Lustrum bash downtown at the Stairway to Heaven. Ahh but now it's after 8:30 and it's a long drive over to the east side so I better go...

No comments: