Season's Greetings

Just a quick note to say that I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, good eats, great company and stayed safe and all that stuff. I'm a little jealous of J' at the moment because he's only work 1 day this week, while I've only had 1 day off. Such is life, it's like they like to say, suck it civilians. The only up-side is that he has to do Daddy Daycare for most of those days because the daycare is closed too.

Other than that Santa was very nice to me and to the Moo. I got a crimson edition DS complete with matching case, and Brain Age 2 and the Sims 2 Castaway. Moo Moo got a lot of toys and crayons with a baby grip. Her favorite so far seems to be the talking sing-a-long piggy bank. She just plopped herself down on the carpet and played with it for most of the afternoon.

Next up is New Year's day, which should be less stressful than Christmas (I put too many cloves in the ham, had to do the biscuits at the last minute, and left the whole stick of margerine out of the corn casserole). I hope all of next week is pretty low-key so that I can actually enjoy my two-week break from school!

Stay safe everyone, see you next year!

No comments: