Rainy Days

It's been raining and storming since Sunday night so it's quite gray and bleak outside at the moment. Yesterday I got fed up of not hearing from anybody and went up to LSUS myself. Turns out that the deadline for international students and for the graduate school was *drum roll* yesterday. I felt so crushed. The director of admissions said that I could rush and hand in some of the documentation so that I could start classes in the spring. But then I'd be a non-matriculating student and not enrolled in a masters degree program. So J and I talked about it and I've decided to work towards the March 4 deadline for the summer term. I am really disappointed but I guess it's all for the best, with more time I can put together a better application. And hey, I will only pay the in-state tuition so that makes it all worthwhile.

Other than that we were out in the rain all afternoon yesterday working on both our cars. In short we had to switch over various suspension parts from Jason's crashed car to his car and then from his car to my car. After that we put on our new rims!!!! I'm SO happy! Now I really want to paint my car all one color because this tri-colored business is ids graceful with nice rims. Even if Josh does tease me that they're Honda Mugen rims and my car is confused because it's a Nissan. The really good thing is that now for some reason I feel like I have som power steering back. I suspect that it might be because they're now 17s and not 15s but it was probably just because everything's wet and so less grip with the tires.

Anyway, time to go watch Intial D stage 4!

No comments: