6+ hours of driving fun

It always amazes me how we can spend more hours driving than we were actually at the place and call it an adventure and be completely psyched about the whole experience! Like right now my legs are all sorts of cramped and I'm almost brain dead from exhausted but we brought back so much stuff from Project Nissan, plus we ate at the Jamaican restaurant that I've been dying to go to (Caribbean Grill). I also stopped by at the Caribbean Market (a shop next to the restaurant) and stocked up on guava jelly, crackers, ginger mint tea and pickapper sauce. I was kind of tentative about this trip because the last time when we went with Nate and Jamie, J and I had a huge ass fight and it was a terribly trip in my eyes. This morning looked like it was going to go downhill because we were both crabby coming out the house but things picked up and I'm sooooo happy it turned out good. I was even afraid to say something like, "Oh hey this is going really great compared to last time huh?" for fear of jinxing the whole thing. I was also worried that we might get caught in traffic cause J has to be at work in 45minutes but we were on schedule and he's here changing into his work clothes.

On the car front we picked up stuff for everyone in the group. Josh got spacers for his wheels, Krista got a hard core Project Mu shift knob, we picked up a Fairlady Z badge for Pam, a polyurethane shift knob for Chris and the turbo inlet gasket that Nate needed to replace in his car. J got a drift knob for his emergency brake, as well as, thermostat and I got 2 JDM option DVDs which are in English! It'll be a real treat to finally understand what everyone's saying in these things. You wouldn't believe how many option tapes, DVDs and magazines pass through this house and every last one of them is in straight Japanese! LOL

Pam and Chris are going to see the Grudge tonight but I'm saying a big no to that. 'Saw' was all the horror movie I needed to last me till the end of this year and WELL into the next! I'll just go see what they're doing outside and hunt down some food at the same time. :-)

No comments: