Why do I need food when I stay up?

Yeah I'm still awake, talking to J while he's at work and watching the History channel. They just finished an Alexander the Great special and now it's something on the History of Sex. It's not that I don't want to sleep but I also just feel like staying up. I mean why not? J has to stay up till 6:45am so I may as well keep him company. Right now we're talking about how to get my engine up to 280 wheep horsepower, which is an impressive feat on our Ebay budget. :-)

But about this food thing. About half an hour ago I just got a craving for Ramen chicken noodles of all things. I decided to go and take a shower to see if it would wear out but nope, I still feel hungry. Well, J is telling me to go to sleep so I guess I'll try and resist... hmm, maybe I could just have potato chips?

No comments: