Yup, still awake

I left downstairs hanging out with everyone around 11pm saying that I was going to bed. So what happened? No, not The Sims 2... X-Men Legends. J had rented it today from Hollywood video but he'd also gotten Kill Zone which he played all afternoon. He'd left around 4:30pm to go and install someone's alternator but I was so wrapped up in playing my first non-cheat & legacy family in the sims (The Straughn Family's Humble Beginnings) that I didn't switch over to the PS2.

He was still downstairs so I decided to pop the game is and boy is it good! Some of the graphics are lacking but that was mentioned in the review. The developers at Raven Software said it was hard to generate graphics for a console as they were used to the greater graphics allowances on the PC. Anyway the game play and just sheer expansiveness of the game makes up for that. I finally quit at 1am to go up to Circle K and get hot chocolate.

J's back at Kill Zone now so I figure I'll just play the sims for a bit... this legacy challenge thing is quite addictive! :-)

No comments: