Three months into 2009

Wow, I just checked my blogged dashboard and realized that my last entry was more than four months ago. October 2008 seems like half a lifetime away, but my mother always used to say that as you get older life passes you by much faster. I'm going to blame my absence squarely on Facebook. Although I don't blog using its Notes feature, I have becoming addicted to doing Posted Items or Links as they're now called. Not only that, but the Virtual Library application is amazing and I'll admit to spending an inordinate amount of time playing Who Has the Biggest Brain? and Word Challenge lol

Anyway, a lot has happened since then including life changing occurrences that I think will lead to long term success in the most important area of my life — my marriage and my family :-)

Moo Moo is growing up faster than my brain can keep track of but that made Christmas with relatives over from London the best ever. I also finished my Masters in Management, earning a high enough GPA to graduate with top honors. I've also passed the half-way mark for Leadership Bay (I rode in a U.S. school bus for the first time, yay!).

Volunteer season has kicked back up and I was fortunate enough to be a stage hand for the annual Taste of Home Cooking School on-stage demonstration last week. (Not eating the food was torture!) Spring cleaning has started and there's been an intense dusting and vacuuming going on at the house and it's almost time to start nursing this year's crop of scotch bonnet peppers.

The most exciting thing at this moment though is the new build for the PC at home. To be honest, that's the reason I logged in this morning. I decided that the rebuild would be a great blog opportunity because J' and I are doing everything ourselves at home. So that will be the next blog entry or two, coming shortly!

No comments: