Trance Thursdays!

Every Thursday afternoon I tune on at DI FM and listen to trance to help me focus and get my pages done. Trance music (especially hard trance) always helped me write great papers, and it seems to do wonders for my page design efforts. The most popular program on Thursdays is A State of Trance with Armin van Buuren — on the DI forum his thread gets pages upon pages of posts each weeks. But here's my problem, the shows that come before and after his are so much better (Global DJ Broadcast with Markus Schulz and Club Elite Sessions with M.I.K.E./Push).

Now before any AVB fans jump on me, think about it. The one common thing you'll see on the forums is that the first hour of ASOT is slow and proggy as all get out (proggy = progressive trance), and if that's what you like, then fine. My preference is the trance and harder trance that you'll hear almost toward the end of the second hour of ASOT and the tunes Schulz and M.I.K.E. play). We'll see what AVB pulls out for ASOT No. 400.

Until then... I'll just keep loving the tunes no matter who plays them!

No comments: