Halloween hi jinks

Today was an extra-long day at work (I was there for more than 11 hours), but at 10 a.m. we had children from a local early start program come through to trick or treat for Halloween. They were so cute! If I didn't already have my Moo Moo they'd have definitely won me over to having children.

I decked out my desk with a black cloth (thanks Melissa!) and lights and like last week, most of my costume I already had here at home (including the black collars). But the $5 black wig I bought at Wal-Mart this morning was the icing on the cake. I went from punk rock chick to Cher like that *snap* Check out the video of the visit, which includes a couple still photos of me and some video footage of me and my boss in the background at the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours a safe, peaceful, and enjoyable season. Bless up!

slybabyk said...

Merry Christmas to you too!