Things that scare me...

Okay, so lots of you messaged me saying that pregnant women shouldn't even attempt to Dutty Wine. Sure, I've got no problem with that. It's kinda hard to bend over and position with what amounts to a basketball tucked up against your stomach and it wouldn't be cute if I fell flat on my face. But even more scary than that, is this...



Men should NOT dutty wine. I don't care, whining like that is NOT for men, it's for women. I tell you, coming on the heels of men buying off all the tight jeans in Jamaica, things are getting way out of hand... *sigh*

2 comments:

Scratchie said...

What scares me is the words that will accompany that dance move.....that one just looks so.....

Jdid said...

lol i just think the effect is lost because he doesnt have the hair spinning and all that plus it might look better with him if he had a shirt on.

still you wont be seeing me dutty wining nowhere lol