Alright Moo, come out now

Seriously. Child, come out now. Yes, the car seat hasn't gotten here yet with the rest of my stuff from Jamaica. But J and I can manage that hurdle. What I can't take much more of is this. I don't even know how to describe this.

Yesterday this pregnancy just took a turn for the worse. No, I've not had to go to the hospital or anything. And she's doing quite well, but while I thought that all I had left to deal with for the next 4 1/2 weeks was her stretching, she proved me wrong.

I don't know if it's just that time in my pregnancy, or that the spicy shrimp that I had for dinner set me off. But last night was hellish. I mean indigestion to rival all indigestion ever experienced.

Then much to my dismay I ran J out the bed with my farting. Yup, if it wasn't me going through it I'd have been laughing but I felt so crappy and so ashamed about J having to beat a strategic retreat to the couch that I ended up bawling myself to sleep.
Today hasn't been much better. I've spent most of the day in bed. Thank God my cousin and her friend are here visiting, they helped me get food going and cooked dinner. I truly hope that everything I've gone through is pre-labour.

She seriously needs to come out now. You can bet your last dollar that tomorrow I'm calling my doctor to ask about induction. I feel like such a wimp, but jah know, this nuh mek it at all.

Pictures
1 - Everything but the bed... we've got clothes, diapers, wipes, lots of stuff washed and ready
2 - Eight months preggo... I took my cousin and her friend to the base pool last week
3 - Eight months preggo, about a week before the second one. Bigger, rounder, tired-er...

2 comments:

Scratchie said...

suffer like a man...errr woman...errr lady....oh hell you know what i mean. Hope all is well.

slybabyk said...

lol umm yeah, i think i know what you mean. i'm doing a lot better right now. just trying to get used to going to the bathroom so much, and i'm kinda losing my appetite too :(