15 weeks, 5 days

OB visit went well yesterday. I'm doing good (I've gained another one or two pounds!), baby's doing good, rather quiet during the ultra-sound, but then I was hungry at the time, so he/she probably was just conserving energy until I got some food into both of us :-) At my next visit, hopefully we'll be able to see whether this little one is a he or a she, and that's something we definitely want to know. Although, these things are never 100%... just look at my brother, he was my sister right up until when he came out! Still, we can't wait.

5 comments:

Jdid said...

well congratulations to you and the mr. how are you carrying? they say if its to the front and high its a boy and if ts more in your hips its a girl :-)

slybabyk said...

thank you :) you know it's funny. i read in your blog about not posting pics, and although i've got pics of me and the ultrasound up here, i just can't bring myself to post a pic of my belly LOL

i think most of the weight is lower down below my belly button, so maybe it is a girl. either way we'll be happy. we just want a healthy baby! *smile*

Mad Bull said...

I remember when I was going through those times... it was exciting fi true.
Someone asked my brother-in-law whether he wanted a girl or a boy and he said, "Ciya and I really want a boy. If its a girl, we are praying that the baby is healthy though, that way we can get a good swop.". ;-)

slybabyk said...

lol@mad bull, your brother-in-law is funny :-)

Scratchie said...

Hey Kim....how is everything.......I'm more or less alive...more less than more if yuh get muh drift.