Amy Winehouse

I love this girl's music so much. Such great throwback tunes. I just hope she doesn't self destruct before we can at least get another album out of her! For once, my favorite song on an artist's album ends up being the next video...

My Tears Dry on Their Own


Back to Black (Awesome song. This should be the next U.S. release)


F--- Me Pumps (I think this is so witty, it's hilarious!)


You Know I'm No Good (Has a nice remix with Ghostface Killa as well)


Rehab (The one that started it all for me)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hail up. Just doing a pass through. I can't see the youtube stuff at office so I'll swing back later.

Anonymous said...

I really like her sound, especially in 'Rehab'. So retro. Hope she doesn't self-destruct. It'd be such a shame, for one so young. She has much to offer musically.

BTW, whatever happened to the Robertson legacy? I found it quite entertaining.

slybabyk said...

jamaican dawta - boy, school have me under manners! i barely have time to get a decent night's sleep much less play the sims. i'm actually working on challenges from thesimsresource.com as well as finishing another legacy family i started - The Sugars. that one is on generation 8! :-)