The '09 Rebuild Part B

You know things are bad when your rebuild has so many parts left over that you can build a secondary desktop computer. Well, that's what's happened with this year's rebuild. I've had the motherboard sitting on the dining table for more than a month now, with a spare case (thanks guys!) and other assorted parts stashed upstairs in the computer room. I didn't build the secondary machine right away because I didn't want to format my old harddrives until I was sure I had everything I needed off them. Turns out that was a good move because I hadn't backed up my Firefox favorites. However, that excuse is now stale, so while the Miss is upstairs taking a nap and the husband is engrossed with Call of Duty 4, I'm going to put this baby together in the kitchen. Pictures coming soon.

Happy Easter!

No comments: